Tuesday, April 13, 2010

London Drugs Shop



Well today Little E and I went to London Drugs to do a quick shop. This was the first mommy and baby solo shop for us. The stroller was loaded!

Here's what I got:

Cascade Dish Detergent-$3.79 x 3- coupons (and had 2 buy a gel get action packs free) $1.60 each
Old Spice Body Wash - $3.99 x 4 - coupons = free!
Herbal Essences Shampoo - $2.49 x 2 - coupons = $1.75 each
Febreeze Luminaries - $12.99 x 2 - coupons = $2.99 each
Gillette Fusion Razor - $9.99 - coupons = $1.99
Gillette Deo (buy one get body wash free) = $3.99 plus body wash ($4.99 free)
Old Spice Deodorant - $2.99 x 8 - coupons = free!
Glad Reed Diffuser - $10.99 - mail in rebate for free trial = free!

Grand total of $48.55 ($14.37 of that was taxes) less $10.99 for mail in rebate) = $37.54

Coupon savings of $85.57

Pretty good for a LD shop! Lots of free stuff too!

If you are looking for some tips on how to do "stack coupons" read this post.

5 comments:

  1. Good grief woman, you are amazing! Sorry to hear about your ankle - hope it heals up enough for your trip. Ice and bracing are your friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was a good shop! I don't always have coupons like this. It is a little bit of a thrill to get something for free!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHAT - the Glade Air Freshener/Diffuser thing - (it's late!) for under $11.00 - THAT is amazing. I haven't bought one yet because the starter set is SO pricey IMHO! I'll check this out further tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops - it's the Febreeze Luminaries that I was drooling over and commenting....... I'll go to bed now...................sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a luminarie for you if you want one! I'll bring it next time I see you.

    ReplyDelete