Sunday, January 2, 2011

Baby Shower

We had a baby shower for my sister to celebrate the birth of her little son. It was a bit belated (held when he was 4 months old) but a fun party. I made these party favours using a tutorial I found on splitcoaststampers. They hold ghirardelli chocolates.




These little clothes pin onesies were for a game called "Never Say Baby". If you said the word baby or my nephew's name you forfeited your clothes pin to the person who caught you. At the end of the game, whoever had the most pins won a prize. I used a wheel stamp from Stampin Up to make the little onesies to decorate the chocolate boxes and the clothespins.


This was made using my Cricut machine. I used the Cupcake Wrappers Cricut Lite cartridge to make these little wrappers for the dainties my mom made. They turned out pretty cute I thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment