Saturday, February 19, 2011

Knitting Tags 2


I made up some more packages of knitting tags for a few special friends. I held off on posting about them until I was reasonably sure they had all made it to their final destinations. I gave one pack to a lady at my church who has knit several little hats and mitts for Junior Jay and my nephew. I mailed another packet off to Kristie of OCD: Obsessive Crafting Disorder. You can read her blog post about them here! I also sent some off to one of the most ambitious and extreme knitters I know - my husband's cousin E. You can see some of her extreme knitting on her blog Elsie's Orange Button.


Here is Junior Jay "helping" me with my pictures. I have to one again apologize for the lackluster photographs. The light here is very poor and I usually only have time for picture taking in the evening after JJ goes to bed.


Hope the knitters like their tags!

4 comments:

  1. They are awesome! I love mine! And your cousin-in-law is one awesome knitter....love the pic of her in her blog knitting in snowshoes on a mountaintop. That is serious commitment ;)

    Thanks again for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love them! They are fantastic! What a great surprise. Thank you soooo much. If the truth be told, I only knit about one row on top of the mountain... I had my knitting with me in case I decided to flake out and warm up in the lodge. Thanks for your lovely gift. You're so thoughtful.

    ReplyDelete