Monday, August 23, 2010

Burst of Energy

Last night Junior Jay (my son) went to bed pretty early and I had some pent up energy so I decided to spend some time in my crafting room. It felt great to be creative!

I made seven cards using the pattern of a card I first saw at my friend H's house. I liked the way the front of the card was folded back on itself and also the use of patterned paper. I added the little band myself - my cards needed a little something extra so they weren't too plain. I used my cricut to make the cutout of the boy and his puppy. I love that machine! Best birthday present ever! I used my scor-pal to make sure the folds were nice and crisp. The Thinking of You stamp was a $1.50 stamp from Michael's. Cute little stamp.

I made a few of each card. These are the results!


1 comment: